Monday, February 9, 2009

Description of Research Topic

"Facebook: Social Networking or Social Threat?"
My term project will focus on social networking and basically, its social consequences. It will be based on the analysis of Facebook as one of the most popular Social Networking sites. I will also discuss the advantages and disadvantages of joining the site and how loss of privacy is involved. Furthermore, I would try to find statistical information to determine how many users does it have and how much of the population it accounts for, in order to be aware of how many of us have become part of this "virtual society" and how some of us are addicted to it. Moreover, I will try to include how new media takes place through "Facebook Mobile".

1 comment:

  1. I think lots of people are choosing to base there project on Social Networking. However your point of view differs from my project. I am looking to present on Social threats away from social networking sites and more on overall internet spectrum as well as offline hacking and thefts.

    ReplyDelete